If you would ask me what are my favorite things in life I would be able to answer that question in a heartbeat! Chipotle and books. So since I love these two items so much and talk about them consistently my mind had this amazing idea the other night. Let’s combine Chipotle and books and make a book tag about it. And ladies and gentlemen that is what I did!
Here are the questions to the tag. Feel free to add or subtract questions based on your Chipotle order. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button since I’m so close to 1,400 subscribers and I will be doing a holiday giveaway soon!
1. Rice: What book is the foundation of your reading?
2. Meat: A book that has a lot to offer?
3. Veggies: A book that is just there/alright.
4. Salsa: A book that has spiced up your life?
5. Cheese: A good wholesome book.
6. Lettuce: A light quick read.
7. Hot sauce: A book that is terrifyingly spooky and hot.
8. Chips and Salsa: A book that you could snack on forever.