Recently I read one of my most favorite reads of 2018 called Fake Blood by Whitney Gardner. It’s a middle-grade graphic novel that’s perfect for this spooky season and Halloween. If you want to hear more of my thoughts and feels be sure to check out my book review I uploaded on my YouTube Channel!
So for this week’s topic of Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is a Halloween related freebie. This could be anything from top ten scary books, bookish Halloween costumes, scary book covers, or whatever you can come up with. The topic I went with it is Top Halloween Reads. This list includes 9 book titles that should get you into the Halloween mood. I included 4 of my top favorite YA horror and thriller novels along with my top 5 dystopian novels.
Favorite YA Horror/Thriller Novels
1. The Merciless by Danielle Vega
2. Welcome to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz
3. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
4. The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard
Favorite YA Dystopian Novels
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
3. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
4. Legend by Marie Lu
5. The 100 by Kass Morgan